Technology has made marketing much easier and faster than it was just a few decades ago. But, many businesses are not utilizing all of the advances that are currently available.The most powerful and useful tools in businesses available today comes via SMS Marketing Services.
One of the ideal trends running in online marketing is referred to SMS Marketing services. The SMS services are rising because cell phones have acquired an integral part of a day to day life. Brands are embracing this tool to reach out customers instantly with their offerings. But if done incorrectly, it can send the subscribers to the ‘opt out’ button. And those who did SMS marketing properly have been able to knock it out successfully with high conversion rates and returns. Charges are based solely on the messages that you send. Businesses are invoiced at the end of the month for the messages that they have sent. Pre-purchase packages are also available for those who wish to utilize this easy payment system.
Facts show that over 7 trillion SMS are sent annually now. SMS campaigns are considered to be an incredibly influential method for marketing and to ensure success SMS Marketing services must be leveraged suitably. It is being adopted by almost every brand from Fortune 500 companies, consumer durable companies, apparels, and footwear, to jewelry brands and more, all are leveraging SMS marketing to expand their market reach and serve their existing customers with exciting offers. As we are again and again saying that SMS campaigns like mass text messaging for customer service should be done properly, let’s discuss some tips and best procedure for text messages marketing services.
1. Clearly communicate your program: Clearly, communicate information that your subscribers expect. Make sure that your subscribers are aware of the types of messages they are going to receive. They should not be blindsided about what they are going to receive when their first SMS marketing service message arrives. Example, when a customer shows up at some apparel brand and buys some products, customers are asked their phone numbers so that can become registered consumers of that brand and they can receive offers and discounts information via SMS.
2. Make it simple: Your message should be easy to understand and follow so that they can easily opt-in and give you permission to be contacted. Most easy done is getting short-codes to accomplish the communication.
3. Timing should always be right: This is a key rule; the timing of your text message marketing service is that timing should always be right and never the odd hours that may irritate customers. Also, timing indicates the right day and time to send a particular offer, like if you are running discounts at your store during the weekend then you should run the campaign prior to the weekend to spread maximum awareness and create a reminder in their minds.
4. Offer an exit: Your subscribers should always have an option to opt-out of your marketing campaigns at any time. With every SMS you must add at last the information on how to unsubscribe and stop using your service. This will work opposite for you by adding value to your services.
5. Language Use: Text messages should be generated in a common language that can be understood by all the subscribers and also use shorthand text messaging as slightly as possible; it can make you look unprofessional.
6. Provide Value: Subscribers will only be interested in your text if it has something valuable to them. If they have allowed you to text them, then ensure you offer them something valuable in return.
7. Support other mediums: When sending messages don’t forget to mention your other marketing channels of communication like emails and social media. This increases the open rate by 20-30%.
8. Make your Subscriber feel exclusive: Everyone enjoys exclusive offers. Subscribers like it when they are made a part of an exclusive club and their retention rate also rises. Example, mention in your message that if they subscribe they will get customized offers and deals that can’t be found anywhere else.
With these tips in mind, you are ready to launch something like a Call Loop text message marketing successfully. Also, last but not the least never forget to set the frequency of messages that subscribers are going to receive in a day, week or month to avoid any sort of annoyance.